MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE APPRECIATION, MELBOURNE
My Chemical Romance are touring Australia in 2022 and our inner Emo is NOT OKAY!
This will be My Chemical Romance’s first Australian show since their appearance at Big Day Out Festival in 2012! Join us at the afterparty to celebrate MCR’s highly anticipated return.
DJs will be playing all of My Chemical Romance’s biggest hits for you to sing along to at the top of your lungs! Plus iconic emo tunes all night long.
PRIZES FOR BEST DRESSED!
Dust off your Doc Martens and dig out the eyeliner.
18+ photo ID required.
This is a Covid Safe event and there are a few things we need you to know before you arrive:
- PLEASE DON’T COME if you feel sick, if you’ve been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with coronavirus (Covid-19) or if you have travelled overseas or to a coronavirus hotspot in the last 14 days. Contact Oztix - we will refund your ticket.
- BRING A MASK — if you are unable to socially distance, it will offer you protection.
- A strict NO QR CODE, NO ENTRY policy applies at our venue. We use the Service Vic App QR code and you will have to show a Security Guard YOUR GREEN TICK at the door to enter the venue.
- Your TICKET WILL BE SCANNED at the Box Office and matched to the detail input at the time of purchasing your ticket. This data will be kept for 28 days to facilitate Track & Trace.
5. NO MOSHING and NO CROWD SURFING. Patrons who kick off will be removed from the venue. We’re really sorry about that, but we’re in a pandemic and we want to STAY OPEN.
Do your best to remain socially distanced and practice good hand hygiene. If you feel sick at the event, please report immediately to the Box Office so we can do a first aid assessment and get you home safely.
Max Watt’s will be operating under the Victorian State Government vaccination mandate. Therefore, as outlined in the Victorian Roadmap, only patrons, staff and artists who are double vaccinated against Covid-19 will be able to enter the venue. This is for the safety of all that attend.
Customers are required to check-in via the Service Victoria App with a valid Vaccination certificate as they enter the venue.
Only Government Approved Exemptions will be accepted.