Australian Burlesque Festival - The Blaze Out!
The Australian Burlesque Festival presents The Blaze Out!
*Celebrating 12 years in 2021*
Please welcome our newest addition to ABF – The Blaze Out!
The Blaze Out aims to prioritise and uplift established and emerging talent of first nations and or /BIPOC in an all inclusive space of celebration.
A soiree of burlesque, dance, drag and more. This event aims to create a safe & celebratory space for all.
We acknowledge this event will take place on the land of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nation.
This is a Covid Safe event and there are a few things we need you to know before you arrive:
- PLEASE DON’T COME if you feel sick, if you’ve been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with coronavirus (Covid-19) or if you have travelled overseas or to a coronavirus hotspot in the last 14 days. Contact Oztix - we will refund your ticket.
- BRING A MASK — if you are unable to socially distance, it will offer you protection.
- A strict NO QR CODE, NO ENTRY policy applies at our venue. We use the Service Vic App QR code and you will have to show a Security Guard YOUR GREEN TICK at the door to enter the venue.
- Your TICKET WILL BE SCANNED at the Box Office and matched to the detail input at the time of purchasing your ticket. This data will be kept for 28 days to facilitate Track & Trace.
5. NO MOSHING and NO CROWD SURFING. Patrons who kick off will be removed from the venue. We’re really sorry about that, but we’re in a pandemic and we want to STAY OPEN.
Do your best to remain socially distanced and practice good hand hygiene. If you feel sick at the event, please report immediately to the Box Office so we can do a first aid assessment and get you home safely.